Questions & Answers
- Lactose – What is it?
- It is contained in milk products and products. All children and many adults can stomach it well and it just gives them energy. The book shows you how you can find out if you are one of them or should reduce the amount you eat to reduce your symptoms.
- So what about Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS?
- This covers the symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating, constipation and diarrhea. With the strategy described in the book your discomfort is likely to improve considerably as you learn how to regulate the intake of foods and drinks that influence them.
- This one can be found in some chewing gums, drinks, fruits and vegetables. It can strongly worsen the impact of fructose. Find out more about it and two other ingredients in the book and what the benefits of limiting those that can be harmful for you are besides the impact on obvious symptoms.
- This is why you should know fructose
Fructose as you might guess is mainly contained in fruits. As lactose it should just be a source of energy. However, also like lactose it might have adverse effects on your stomach. If so you shall find advice on how much of what you can eat in the book.